We start with a 30-minute discovery call. This consultation provides me with an opportunity to find out a bit more about you, your business and what you want to achieve. It also allows you to find out more about Distinktiv, and whether I can help you.
My Discovery Packages
If you are an established business we begin with a Discovery Package, which includes a 2-hour face-to-face session - in person or over Skype - and a follow-up report with recommendations.
During the face-to-face session, we explore:
- where your business is now and where you want to go
- your ideal client
- your value proposition
- potential go-to-market activity.
I then compile a follow-up report for you. In this report:
- I summarise what we discussed
- I evolve ideas around your ideal client, value proposition and go-to-market activity
- I make recommendations that you can either take forward yourself or with my help
For some clients, the Discovery Package is all they require. For others it acts as the foundations for any additional work I undertake with them. I firmly believe that to provide the highest quality marketing advice and guidance and/or support, we both need to have a good understanding of you and your business. The Discovery Package serves that purpose.
What people have said about the Discovery Packages:
“The whole process was excellent in respect to what I learnt about how I work, what I view as my ideal client and how this focus translates into my business. This focus then translates into the marketing that is right for myself and my business. The time taken by Tanya to ask the right questions, listen to the answers and then put that into a document that is meaningful and that I can use is great.”
The Discovery Package starts at £350
In terms of what comes next, you can:
- Do it yourself - take my recommendations and build, develop and deliver them yourself
- Sign up for my marketing coaching call packages - hour-long Skype or phone calls that are purchased in packages of three for £225 and which can be taken on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. During the calls I provide advice and guidance on how to deliver marketing that will help you stand out, building upon the work we began in our discovery session.
- Sign up for a retainer packages where I offer hands-on support - starting from £1000 for 3 days per month.
- I can also work on discrete projects as required - prices subject to individual requirements.
What people have said about my coaching:
"Tanya provides wise counsel for anyone starting up in business or planning to consolidate and take their business to the next level."
What people have said about working with me on retainer:
"I have been partnering with Tanya from Distinktiv for several months now. Apart from being a real pleasure to work with Tanya has provided a tremendous amount of value in terms of how my business is run…. I can now safely rely on someone trustworthy who will help me expand my business to the next level, something I struggled with over the last 4 years. Here’s to many more years to come."
Begin your journey to standing out today by booking a Discovery Call.
My session for Start Ups
If you have just started trading or are thinking about starting up I offer a 90-minute session for £75. During this session we work through the Business Model Canvas to encourage you to think about who you should be targeting, what your value proposition could look like, how you plan to attract customers, which channels you plan to use, potential strategic partnerships and so on. In other words, helping you put solid foundations in place as you launch and start to build your business. Contact me to book a session.
What people have said about my session for Start Ups:
"Before meeting Tanya, I had felt overwhelmed with all the unknowns involved in starting my business but I left feeling excited and motivated! I came away with greater clarity on the actions I need to take next as well as some exciting new ideas for my business and my marketing. I recommend this session to anyone starting out and looking for a combination of structure, ideas and clarity to take their business forward."